Friday, August 31, 2007

The future of news reportage

We are often guilty of making grand sweeping statements and the future of news reportage may count as one. But I'm confident that by the time I post the video, it will be beyond doubt.

The peice is about the nature and dexterity of next generation reporters and has by proxy been endorsed by one of the biggest global broadcasters.

The report is remarkable absolutely because of the subject and what emerges weighed up against history. You'll excuse me for being cryptic, but you will fully understand when you read about it next week.

It is I can also boast an exclusive and I'm extremely confident we'll be hearing a lot lot more about hte subject in say Newsweek, Times and a host of publications.

The future of news reportage next week

No comments: