Friday, October 10, 2008

Fibonacci's man of the times - financial video journalism


Like to reintroduce you to one of the most extraordinary people I have recently met, Sandy Jadeja, market strategist who predicted the crash, the Dow hitting 14,050 and oil run with a high degree of accuracy.

Now I know what you're thinking because I might be equally cynical, but as I said to Sandy, when I listen to what he has to say, it's extraordinary.

It's a sentiment echoed by many seeing email up email sent to him.

Sandy, 20 years of market experience, uses Fibonacci's numbers to arrive at his predictions.


He kindly replayed some of his most recent seminars and powerpoints to camera, so in time I hope to bring these to you so you can make your own mind up.

But I'm won over.

Pictures courtesy of Sandy Jedija
Copyright Keith Saunders

No comments: