Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dis-integrating videojournalism and multimedia


Viewmagazine.tv is a resource, a sand box, as well as my mnemonic - where I brain dump

And now it's getting a bit unwieldly, so hopefully to simplify things I'm dis-intiing the site into presentations and "how tos?" against vj - multimedia features.


There's going to be some overlap, a lot at first and I'll have to change the nav system so it lands were it ought to.



These are some snap shots of the viewmagazine.tv

Hopefully it's self explanatory.

One has me very excited - the Outernet.

The picture is a set to animate online which was the kernal for Viewmagazine and interactive magazine's online.


I'm going to be talking about this at Cultural EXchange, but please feel free to lob questions etc as you've been doing via email etc.

No comments: