Saturday, December 13, 2008

aarrrgghh bloody cold

I really shouldn't be up.

That strange metallic taste in the mouth, which means anything you try and eat comes across as paper mache.

Ever so often, you cough so hard you think your small intestines will make an appearance. And then when the cough takes a lull, here comes the mother of all sneezes.

The tissues near the wastebasket show home much you suck at basketball. And you find yourself sleeping upright otherwise here comes the coughing fit.

The paracetamols aren't working and the last time I counted that was 8 in 24 hours - the limit which comes with a severe warning.

Yes it's that time of the year. I was so looking forward to visiting one of my mentors - who broke me into Radio

It's not just that I look like something the cat dragged in, but if you even look at me, you'll probably catch my cold.

Monday, last day with the internationals, hopefully it would have cleared up by then. Aaaaaaarrghh bloody cold.

No comments: