Monday, September 22, 2008

Dragons Den moment, what's after the Internet -The Outernet?

Oh I'd be rich beyond my wildest dreams if I knew that, but I do have a fanciful idea which last week was put through a modest dragon's den moment.

And now I can visualise the build.

More importantly my constructivist critique, and I mean that in a superbly nice way, would like to see it built as we line up meetings.

"It's all in the grind" was how Ewan MacGregor's character put it on Black Hawk Down, though he was referring to coffee.

I can't fathom what it'll be, just like anyone else, but it'll probably be spectacular, so my puny thoughts have sought to dream about the entity and then deconstruct it.

Just in time for Phd week. Good ! that means no more time to do anything other than gaze at the ceiling

No comments: