- Stand to the his right for the camera; it's the dominant position.
- Don't look at the camera for THE Shot and do not be broad smiling. Be looking at him. It shows engagement.
- Stand slightly leaning into him but half a foot just in front; if gives you further height dominance
- Have prepared your response. Yep doesn't matter what the president says, even though you more or less know what he's going to say from your aides' briefing.
- Let him do a lot of the talking and you nod in agreement
- Wear dark colours and a scarf around your shoulders; deference which'll show, and lead him to be generous with his response.
- Don't take or answer questions on financial matters. Remember tax payers will still be sore from the 70 billion plus bail out plan for financiers.
- Refuse any attempt, in the walk to and from the interview to chat to any female staff; ruins the image.
Sorry, matters on video journalism will resume shortly