Saturday, March 14, 2009

Showing a network TV interview technique- one camera

Showing a network TV interview technique- one camera
thanks to Todd - from Canada :)


Showing how to interview SXSW from david dunkley gyimah on Vimeo.


Seems like some stuttering on vimeo- so here's a repost from google video Urgh running out of power.

For more on videojournalism hop over to my site viewmagazine.tv where you're find a ton of multimedia.

The one's to check out I couldn't show at SXSW are http://www.viewmagazine.tv/im6.html
and use the sub navigation.

There's the interview with Quincy Jones which you'll find by the search.

Big shout thanks to David Berman of Sitbonzo for the picture on the front of my site. Fabulous photographer. Like I said photojos have that eye and also make great VJs.

Look forward to catching you for a drink somewhere. just come up to me and say hello.